Wednesday, March 20, 2013

7 Eye-Catching Murals that Will Liven Up an Empty Wall



Looking to give a room in your home a new look? Certainly paint or wallpaper can do the trick, but if you really want to do something different and special, how about trying a wall mural? Even a simple decal can create a stunning and unique statement in what would otherwise be an ordinary living room or bedroom. Here are seven examples of wall murals that can put the pop into your room. Let them inspire you.

Finished mural in baby's room
Photo by Rusty Tanton
Living Room
Photo by Chuzai Living

What are your thoughts? Do you think wall murals look terrific or tacky?


Janette Mallory

2 comments:

  1. Actually your creative writing skills has inspired me to start my personal BlogEngine weblog now.

    ReplyDelete

  2. After examine a couple of of the weblog posts on your web site now, and I actually like your means of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site record and will probably be checking again soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete