Friday, November 30, 2012

One Kings Lane Vintage Sale


This season has been one of the best for my favorite past time...vintage and antique shopping!  The cities of California I must admit harbor some of the best collectors, vendors and items.

Garage sales, estate sales, antique sales, going out of business sales, everything and anything that your heart can image sales! 

My eye and my taste make me gravitate directly to art.  Italian, French or American are my strong suits. I love to browse, research and then take the best deal.  It is like an emotional rush when looking through the works of art and having to decipher which ones will resonate with potential clients, One Kings Lane lovers and especially myself.

Here is a little sample of the art and vintage pieces I have currently for sale on One Kings Lane


Forest Scene


Pheasants

Still Life by Sterling Boyd Strauser


What do you look for when shopping for art?  What do you like or not like?

 More is being updated all the time so check in later on and explore!

Hope you all have an amazing week.



Janette Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment