Tuesday, October 16, 2012

27 miles Malibu


This brand has really caught my eye.  27 miles malibu is a contemporary lifestyle line that mixes beachy, bohemian basics with eclectic, edgy designs.  My good friend Owner Katharine Marinaro has really outdone herself.  The style and textures that she uses are some of the best I have seen and to top it all off she is local in Malibu!  




 
With everything from leggings, totes, scarves and the soon to be needed winter tidbits like, jackets and blazers, 27 miles Malibu has it all.  

Check out their website and this video and have a look for yourselves.  That is if there is anything left after I have a go at it!


 Janette Mallory

1 comment:

  1. On my way Janette; I always love hearing about interesting sites!

    Xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete