Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Moonshadows Restaurant Remodel




I am proud to announce my newest project... the iconic Malibu restaurant and lounge, MoonshadowsI have been working on the plans for the past two months and we are ready to start the first phase of construction in January.

The owners have done such great job with the food that its time for the interiors to match the culinary aspect of the restaurant.
 
Moonshadows is a Pacific Coast Highway landmark and I am excited to begin what will be such a challenging and rewarding project. I have great plans in store and look forward to sharing progress updates with you all.
Cheers!

Janette Mallory























1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice post. that we are office Interiors in chennai, home Interiors in chennai and Interiors Designing in chennai .That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future post..

    ReplyDelete