Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall Harvest at Wertz Brothers

Fall is officially here so its time once again to pull out all the decorations and start getting in the spirit of Halloween.  I love this time of the year even though it seems like the time is going by much quicker now and I seriously feel like I just put the Halloween decorations away not too long ago.
My One Kings Lane sale was a huge success so my booth at Wertz Brothers is looking a little sparse so its perfect timing to decorate for Halloween until I can go to the next antique show to buy more fabulous stuff!!!

One of the latest additions to my collection are the Burmese wood statues that I found at an antique show I went to in Atlanta a couple of months ago.  They really are incredible and I'm not sure that I want to part with them.
I still love all the Victorian bamboo furniture, I actually bought the two door cabinet about 20 years ago, it has an embossed leather top and is in really great condition. 
I found the vintage pales at the "Three Speckled Hens" antique show which is held in the central coast of California, they look really great at night with candles in them to lead all the trick or treaters right to your door.

The sofa and large ottoman just sold so I just went to a flea market this past weekend and found an amazing harvest table to take its place which I will show you in my next blog.


Thank you for all your support with my One Kings Lane sale it was a big success and a great experience so I am looking forward to the next one in March!
Have a great day and Happy Halloween
xoxoxo

Janette Mallory

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janette, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete