Thursday, September 22, 2011

Timothy Whealon's Southampton Cottage

Hi Everyone I hope you all had a great summer.  Its' been so long since I posted on my blog I almost forgot how to do it!!!  I had such a busy summer working and traveling that I got really lazy with my blog.  Thank you so much for hanging in there!
I had a lot of exciting things going on this summer the most important of them all is that my son JD got his drivers license just as school let out and his father bought him a new car... At first it was frightening but he's a safe driver so I was able to relax after a couple months.
One of my many trips this summer was to visit my best friend in New York and we were invited to stay at a house in Southampton that belongs to Timothy Whealon who just happens to be one of the most talented Interior Designers on the east coast.
You can just tell by the photo that this house belongs in The Hamptons

He did such an amazing job remodeling and decorating this house. My girlfriend and I were so happy to be staying there, the weather was perfect and we had the best time.

 

The backyard is absolutely stunning, the landscape, hardscape, the pool, everything is just perfect about this house.
We stayed in the guest house which was done really well and there was even had an outdoor shower!
 Simple but extremely comfortable and I love the ceiling. Now on to the main house!!!

Here's a shot of the dining room from the living room and yes the walls are pale pink which works well with the dark floor and the white furniture.
Here's my bestie Diane taking a break from all our shopping and eating adventures. There's more amazing photos on Timothy Whealon's website if you want to check it out.

More exciting news, finally my sale on One Kings Lane will be online starting next Tuesday evening 6pm PT so make sure you check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I promise not to stay gone for too long I have a lot more exciting adventures to share with all of you.  xoxo


Janette Mallory

3 comments:

  1. I really love the place. Wish I am rich so that I can buy one like that too. This must be a nice place to live.

    condo Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice post. that we are Interior Decorators in chennai and Interiors Designing in chennai .That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future post..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sharing information.Its really wonderful picture selection but we want more information for your article.

    ReplyDelete