Monday, April 11, 2011

805 Living Magazine – In Good Taste Article

I want to share with you an article from 805 Living Magazines March 2011 issue , an interview featuring myself and another interior designer Ann James!!!  Mallory McCreary from 805 interviewed both of us about good taste, you either have or you don’t (in my opinion). I know its from last month but I have been so busy working on my project in The Hollywood Hills that this is the first chance I have had to sit down and blog.


Mallory chose the photo below to include in the article and its from a restaurant I remodeled a couple of years ago, The Sunset Restaurant in Malibu.  It’s one of my favorite photographs in my portfolio. 


805 Living is a  fantastic local magazine in my area.  Check it out, if you can still find this issue on the newsstands!!


No comments:

Post a Comment