Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dolce Casa by Janette Mallory

Hello everyone!!

I am so excited to announce my new blog name Dolce Casa by Janette Mallory
and my new
blog layout, designed by Cathy over at Avalon Rose Designs.

I wanted to thank Cathy at Avalon Rose Designs for all
her hard work and for putting this together for me.
She is extremely talented and amazing to work with. I have a
love for peacocks and wanted to incorporate them into my new blog

design layout. She went above and beyond. I love how it turned out.
Thank you Cathy!

I also wanted to share a sneak peak into my upcoming
 posts for 2011.

First off a stunning Hollywood Hills Bachelor Pad,
an interview with editor
Diane Lyle of  Westlake Malibu Lifestyle Magazine.
A drop dead gorgeous dining room make over,
and my obsession with Raoul Textiles and I how
I used them in a recent project in Calabasas.
I am also in the process of remolding my own kitchen and hope
to share that with you in January.
Plus much, much more.

Stay tuned!!


Janette Mallory








8 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful blog makeover, I love the new look!!
    ~michelle~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it !! nice and clear !! love Ria....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and uncluttered.Love the clean look.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the shout-out, Janette! I'm so glad you're pleased with the design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lookin good Janette and love the new profile pic of you too! Can't wait for your upcoming posts.
    Happy holidays.
    Hugs~
    T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very exciting!! Can't wait to see it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new look Janette! My favorite! Stunning! Have a great nite! lulu

    ReplyDelete