Saturday, November 20, 2010

Candy Cane Lane

Its that time of the year again and I can’t believe that I actually decorated my space at the Agoura Antique Mart a week ago.  What’s wrong with me??? Never in my life have I ever been so ahead of the game with decorating for the holidays. It all started about a month or so ago when I went up north to the Three Speckled Hens show and bought a bunch of vintage ornaments. The colors of all the ornaments are fantastic and I love the color combination of pink, red and white for the holidays.  I went downtown to the flower market last week and found the pink Sugar Plum Fairy and my holiday theme came together from there!!!

 WITH CANDY

I think the mixture of the colorful vintage ornaments, vintage glass compotes and jars filled with candy with the mercury glass all look so festive.

11-18-10 BLOG CANDY CANE LANE

ACORN

BELL

CUPCAKE

ORNAMENTSI found this antique banana dish from Dalzell, Gilmore & Leighton c 1889 in Atlanta last week. What a find! School Project Janette Booth 059 How cute are the Holt Howard feather Angels from the 50s?? also an Atlanta find…

SNOW BRANCHES

 

WHOLE TABLE Please stop by if you are ever in Agoura. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

 

signature

4 comments:

  1. Great post, I love the banana dish and the large acorn. Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs, Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeanette.......beautiful post !!.lovely things you show us today !!!....happy thanksgiving darling.....love Ria....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, those are lovely. Just LOVELY! And you betcha I'm a follower now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your booth even looks better in person, and the candy tastes great.
    See you soon!!
    Les

    ReplyDelete