Wednesday, October 27, 2010

NBA Season Opener with Derrick Rose & Slim Chin

Last night was the NBA season opener with a doubleheader on TNT.  Game one was Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics and game two was LA Lakers vs. Houston Rockets!!!   Even though I live in LA my son and I are huge Celtic fans (sorry to all my blogger followers that are Lakers fans).  As you can imagine, we were so excited they won 88-80 (close game).  As we were watching the games, my client Ken Jeong’s  Adidas commercial was played as least three times.  He plays rapper Slim Chin and wears  a metallic gold sweat suit and is so hysterical.  Check it out below!!!

Even funnier is the Music Video with Dwight Howard, Derrick Rose and Slim Chin!!  You can watch that as well below.

In keeping with my sports themed blog I wanted to include another one of my client’s home office.  He is a complete sports fanatic!  I worked on this house a couple years ago and finally got around to photographing it about a month ago.  I thought it would be appropriate to share with you his office with all his sports memorabilia in honor of the NBA Season Opener.

DSC_8452

This is just a small part of his collection!

DSC_8463 

I love his collection of all the vintage radios!

DSC_8478

I hope you got a good laugh like I did……

signature

2 comments:

  1. So cool, Janette. I love the openess of the room. With all of those smalls, it could have looked busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janette, The videos are too funny! What man wouldn't love a room like this? Please don't let my husband see all this sports memorabilia.
    xo, Sherry

    ReplyDelete