Thursday, September 16, 2010

“My Sweet Savannah Guest Post featuring Janette Mallory”

Melaine Thompson of My Sweet Savannah posted a blog about me recently.  Here’s a glimpse of what she had to say…
“Do you recognize this handsome man?  If you guessed John Ondrasik with the group Five for Fighting you are right!  My friend Janette Mallory has just finished a interior design project on his family's home, and you get to see the photos here for the first time!  But before we get to that, I want to share a little bit about Janette with all of you.”

imageRead the entire post here

I would love for all of you to check it out and let me know what you think!! 

signature

2 comments:

  1. Great feature interview! I love your rugs, so fabulous!

    I have a New Giveaway from the French Basketeer I think you will love!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this interview too. Great article :)

    Win a $75 gift certificate giveaway at Creative Fashion!

    ReplyDelete