Thursday, May 20, 2010

Suzani Sensation

Spring is in the air, and I find the best way to freshen things up for the season is to add color. I found these vibrant vintage Suzani pillows at a local flea market and I love to use them for quick and easy way to brighten any room. Take a look at our refreshed retail space at The Agoura Antique Mart…

 Sample Shots 2 074

Sample Shots 2 050

Samples Shot 086 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The graphic patterns and rich colors mix well with any style from traditional to modern and are a great way to utilize color in any design.

2 comments:

  1. The colours in the cushions are gorgeous! I love how they instantly lift the room and the patterns are so versatile! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the big pillows, too! Just amazing color and design! I have red sofas...and really need some new pillows to give them some punch! ♥

    ReplyDelete