Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Kelly Wearstler Dinnerware Launch Party

I was thrilled to  attend the Kelly Wearstler party  last week, for the launch of her new dinnerware line, and as always I want to give you an inside look! 


I have always loved Kelly Wearstler's style and I was excited to see her take on dinnerware. The tables were adorned in dreamy creams, metallics and funky accessories always with the graphic sensibility she is known for. With this collection I loved that she chose a neutral color pallete and a more subtle look so that the pieces can be integrated into any style. She has such a distinctive look, it is nice to see something more versatile but still retain that Kelly Wearstler aesthetic that I think is so unique and beautiful. 




 It was so nice to meet Kelly in person and see the new dinnerware collection. I would love to hear your thoughts!
Janette

3 comments:

  1. I love the shades of cream... very pretty! Thanks for giving us an inside look! :)

    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant with a twist... LOVE the soft cream color mixed with a rustic bronze.is it?.
    Thank you for sharing..

    Best

    Anna De Chirico

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janette-Congratulations on your new blog!!! Can't wait to see your both at Agoura Antiques. Glad you are doing well and let's catch up soon...Kammy

    ReplyDelete