Monday, March 1, 2010

Janette Mallory's Interior Design, Inc. Blog Spot!

Through my blog I will be taking you on the journey I embark upon with each of my clients when starting a project. My work ranges from high-end residential and celebrity clientele, to modest vacation homes to restaurants, and I give each client my personal mix of elegance, class, and comfort that I feel is essential to the creation of any space. I draw my inspiration from my client's personal collections, treasured keepsakes, and lifestyle and then play with texture, color and contrast to create a personal and inviting living environment.

My firm brings a lifetime of valued relationships with architects, landscapers, fabricators and contractors to suit the needs of any project and execute a design with attention to professionalism, reliability and quality.

Of course, through my quest to create amazing spaces for my clients I have gathered a fabulous collection of antiques, original artwork, vintage area rugs, and a array of unique accessories. I scour flea markets, specialty shops in LA and Santa Barbara, and furniture shows to find those hidden treasures that take my designs over the top! And now I can bring these treasures to you! Stop by my retail space at The Agoura Antique Mart to get a taste of my collection or become a follower of the blog to see my latest finds.

I look forward to sharing my design process, before and after photos, tricks of the trade and my eye for antiques, original artwork, and one-of-a-kind pieces!
Thank you,

Janette Mallory Interior Design, Inc

Here are just a few pictures of my work..more details on these photos to come..Hope you enjoy..
xoxo, JM














13 comments:

  1. Lulu sent me over. I am a happy follower. I have always been interested in interior design. I can't wait to follow you!
    Take Care,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janette :) Like Maria above, I have also come over from the gorgeous Lu's blog. Wishing you all the best and hope you really enjoy your blogging experience. Your style looks so lovely and I am looking forward to following your blog:) Happy days to you ~ Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Janette. I've only been blogging a short time and I can say it has been fun so far. Stopped by from Lu's. Can't wait to see more. I love love love the white restaurant. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too am now a satisfied "customer" ... lulu and I are new friends ... and now .... well, let's just say, I adore meeting you ...

    let's chat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the addiction of blogging! I look forward to following you on your journey. I have always loved interior design and so it will be thrilling to see your corner of the world blossom. :)

    Cheers~
    e

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janette! Welcome to the blog world. Found you via Lulu - can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome! I came to visit via Lulu's blog. Love that restaurant design!

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Janette, me too, I just popped onto your lovely blog via Lulu's lovely blog .... Those photographs are divine! Looking so forward to your next post.....
    Have a happy day!
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arent I so lucky! to have meet you in person.. had fun meeting with you last week.. My sister Lu just loves you!! welcome to blogging!! I am new to it too and injoying it. lots of wounderful people to meet your work is to die for!! cant wait to see more(:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Janette, I found you via Lu's blog and I am really looking forward to seeing more of your work and ideas.
    Nellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, beautiful photos! I can't wait to see what you have in store to share on your blog! I *must* start following you! ;)
    ~Jennifer
    www.studiojru.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like you definitely have a beautiful eye for design. Looking forward to getting to know you via blogland :) Marija

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the blog...like the last photo with all the white...have a beacy sunny day...it's geting ready to rain...oh... well tomorrows another day

    ReplyDelete